Coming into Hospital
Gisbir’S TEAM FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
All patients at Gisbir Hospital’s facilities are looked after by a team of doctors, clinical assistants, nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists and many others. As a patient from overseas, you will have the additional support of a team of multi lingual team of professionals whose mission is to make you feel absolutely at home, to keep you informed, to assist with communications with medical staff, and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
All our patient bedrooms are equipped with:
- electronic patient-controlled bed
- a single pull-out bed for an accompanying person
- en-suite bathroom
- air conditioning
- TV and radio with remote control
- nurse call system
- safety deposit box/safe facilities
- WiFi internet access
Cleanliness and hygiene are of the utmost importance to everyone at Gisbir Hospital. We employ our own housekeeping team. They will clean your room every day between 8.00am and 5.00pm, supply fresh towels every day, and clean rooms thoroughly between patients to the very highest standards.
Gisbir Hospitals MENU
At Gisbir Hospital we prepare all our dishes with fresh produce based on your particular needs and your doctor’s advice. Gisbir’s specially trained dieticians help in ensuring we provide you with a diet suitable for your individual nutritional needs.
Visitors are very welcome at Gisbir Hospital at most times; we try to be as flexible as possible, especially in the case of our international patients. However, rest is essential to the recuperation of all patients, so we ask visitors to arrive after 10am and to leave the nursing floor by 10pm. All rooms are equipped with
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Copies of your medical files (X-rays, health records, etc).
- If your child is being admitted, please bring his/her healthcare records with you.
- A list of your current medication and dosages.
- Nightwear, dressing gown and slippers.
- Toiletries (we provide personal items such as towels, soap, shampoo and shower caps).
- A laptop if you’d like to access the internet during your stay.
- Clothes to wear home when you leave the hospital.
- Depending on your individual situation and preferences, you should check with Gisbir Hospital international patient services department about your payment options; accordingly, you should either bring the means for personal payment, or insurance policy details.
There is a safe facility available for any valuables, but we would advise you to leave anything you don’t need at home.