Ear Nose and Throat ENT
Gisbir Hospital’s Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Department treats tumors of the head and neck and equilibrium problems in multidisciplinary collaboration with other Gisbir Hospital Departments. The Department treats diseases of the middle ear, eardrum and facial nerves as well as diseases that occur between the middle ear and the brain. Cochlear implants are used to overcome hearing loss.
The treatment is done with modern technological hardware support; it’s conducted at the highest level terms of medical, ethical and academic patients referred to the KBB department pf our hospital; emergency, outpatient and inpatient treatments are performed.
The Main Sub-Groups İn The Working Order Of The Department are these;
• Ear Surgery
• Nose Surgery
• Endoscopic Sınus Surgery
• Larynx Diseases ( Vocal folds and larynx diseases)
• Surgery of Head-Neck Diseases
• Adenoid and Tonsil Surgery
• Nasal obstruction(Septum Concha) Surgery
• Snoring Surgery
• Ear Microchirurgia
• Otosclerosis Surgery Initiatives
• Nose and Prominent Ear Plastic Surgery